You have no items in your cart.
After months of hard work we’re delighted to announce that our long awaited second location is now fully open to the public! Tastes of the Region in Queenscliff has flung open its doors and we’re waiting for you. With a whole new spectrum of tastes to discover and explore, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
Tastes of the Region Queenscliff is a cafe, tasting room, microbrewery and cooking school all rolled into one amazing package. Of course, we also provide locally sourced goods from the Geelong Bellarine and Otway region. So whether you’re looking for the freshest craft beer, or amazing raw local honey’s, come along and see what you will discover!
Where is it?
We’re conveniently located right next to the Queenscliff Brewhouse, at number 2 Gellibrand Street in Queenscliff. This prime location is easy to get to and is surrounded by beautiful scenery, making for a great day out.
What is there to do?
A visit to Tastes of the Region is a sensory treat, where you can learn more about locally produced goods, discover new flavours and create your own. We stock the best artisanal drinks, foods and crafts from the local area, for you to savour and enjoy! But, we’re far more than just a shop selling fantastic local produce!
- With our own on-site microbrewery, you can learn all about how craft beer is produced, and can even brew your own! We’ll guide you, step by step, through the entire process, with tastings along the way to see how beer is transformed from grain, hops, yeast and water, to the sumptuous beverage in your glass.
- Visit the cafe for a delectable breakfast or lunch. Our varied menu changes with the seasons, and showcases the best tastes of the region.
- Enjoy a sharing platter of regional produce in the tasting room. From local craft beer paddles to potent regional cheese boards, as well as a huge wine and cider selection, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Create your own delightful dishes with our hands on cooking classes and demonstration workshops. Cook with the finest regional produce and learn amazing new skills and flavour combinations from some of the best chefs in the region. Keep your eyes peeled for even more events coming soon!
- Take home a bundle of incredible, locally crafted goods!
When can I visit?
We’re open 7 days a week, from 7am to 5pm, giving you plenty of time to come and explore, savour and create! The cafe meal times are as follows;
- Breakfast: 8am – 11am
- Lunch: 12pm – 3pm
For free tastings, visit us every Friday between 5pm and 6pm!
So, come along and enjoy a day of discovery. We look forward to welcoming you to Tastes of the Region Queenscliff soon!