You have no items in your cart.
This recipe is created by Lana from Lana’s Garden and uses the Lana’s Garden Rhubarb & Chilli Salsa. It’s a delicious recipe, perfect for a light meal on a hot Summer day!
- 250g large dried pasta shells (or enough to serve approximately 3-4 people)
- 2 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lana’s Garden “Rhubarb & Chilli Salsa”
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, diced
- 1/2 cup semi sundried tomatoes
- 4 cubes macadamia feta, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, diced
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, toaster
- 50g fresh baby rocket
Prepare pasta as per package instructions then drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside and allow to cool. Prepare the olives, tomatoes, feta, parsley and pine nuts and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the cold pasta and toss the ingredients together. Then add the salsa and olive oil, stirring once more. Right before serving, gently stir through the fresh rocket. If you are pre-preparing this, leave the rocket out until you’re ready to serve.